Inclined Platform Lifts
GARAVENTA INCLINED PLATFORM LIFTS provide an accessibility solution for people in wheelchairs or those who have difficulty climbing stairs. They are custom designed and manufactured for each individual project and are suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. Garaventa inclined platform lifts have more safety features than any other inclined wheelchair lift.
The Garaventa Xpress II Inclined Platform Lift, offers the ideal access solution for straight stairways. This easy to use, ADA compliant platform lift offers three platform sizes, and can be customized to suit any project.
- Powered safety arms
- Power-fold platform and ramps
- Keyed call stations with keyless platform controls
- Handwheel provided for emergency operation
- Anodized aluminum rail system with integrally mounted zinc plated gear rack
- 495 lbs weight capacity
- Visit Garaventa’s website to learn more about the Xpress II Inclined Platform Lift
- View the Garaventa Xpress II Inclined Platform Lift Brochure
The Garaventa Artira Inclined Platform Lift provides an advanced access solution for straight, turning or radiating stairways. The design flexibility allows for customization for either a commercial facility or your residence, and is suitable as an interior or exterior application.
- Large ADA compliant platform
- Keyed call stations with Smart-Lite TechnologyTM
- Curved safety arms surround the passenger.
- Platform sensing detects obstructions
- Emergency manual lowering and folding
- 660 lbs weight capacity
- Visit Garaventa’s website to learn more about the Artira Inclined Platform Lift
- View the Garaventa Artira Inclined Platform Lift Brochure
Contact Us for more information.